Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another nice day..

20th February 2009

Another wonderful day..
Guess what. I watch punisher again.. Just the next day I watch it with my college friends.
Lol.. But this time.. I dun have to spend a single cent. BEcause my buddy. ELmen.. He spend me.. A movie ticket and lunch.. with total cost him 30 dollar..XD
Thanks u ya.. I will spend you back next time de.. Best friend forever..^^

THen.. that night.. I went to ke li house party..
Around 30 of my classmate went it..
That night.. HEr house had become a Funfair..
BEcause her house is full of entertainment..
We have KARAOKE , BBQ , POKER CARDS , DOTA , MAHJONG and XBOX..
Cool right?XD
Everyone are just rotating themself in those games..
What a fun night..
Oh ya.. And.. Twister..XD
WE play twister..
We had a bet on twister.
Loser will kiss jeremy feets..XD
And.. so unlucky for jared..
His body is not flexible enough.. He lose..
SO.. he got to do the punishment..haha..
WE pity him.. so we reduce the punishment for him..
We ask him to kiss jeremy hand..XD
Just like how those western people greet a girl.. ( smtg like tat)XD
ANd after few minutes.. we successful convince him to do that..
Haha.. we had evident also.. the photo..XD
YOu all can get in from our group 4 forum.. haha..

WHat a wonderful day.. looking forward for group 4 next Outing..=D

No comments: