Tuesday, February 17, 2009

16th february 2009

A day which brings joy and also sadness for people.
Its the CAT and ACCA result release day for the December 2008 sitting.

Well, Class as usual on that day. We were having t6 first then t7.
At first, we were like nothing. Not that nervous until we heard the next class were celebrating.
Celebrating for their excellent result for the Dec 2008 examination.

Then, My friend. She message me and ask about my result. And i told her i havent get it. I asked her's result then. She quite smart. Get kinda high marks for all the paper. Congratulation ya.^^
All The BEst in ACCA..

Then,T7 teacher, Professor Teh. She knew we arent in the mood to study because we had just finish our Progress test 1 last week. And summore the result are out. So, she let the whole class to go back early.. To check our result.

Class Ended.. We (Wye keat, Jia Juen , Kit , Hong and Me) went to the Rock cafe to check our result. We do online checking. We were slighty happy that the Acca webpage was good. And we were able to log in. Jia juen check his result first, then wye keat, hong then kit. The last was me,
I key in the wrong password, it make me waited so long to log in. It was the most scary moment, The loading bar is so slow. My heart beat was so fast that time. A while later, I only realise I key in the wrong password. Then, I request a new password from ACCA. I receive the password few minutes later. Then.. I start logging in...............................................POP....

I have successful log In... and.. LUCKY, I pass all my paper.. T1,T2,T3,T4,T5..
Its a good start for my Cat course. I have pass one of the hardest paper.
Successful Complete my 1St semester. 5 more to go.
Now, I shall concentrate on my t7 and t8 now.
The hardest paper in this semester.

For those my friend who pass all.. Congratuation..
For those who fail, Its not the end of the world yet.
You still can Catch up. I will be there supporting you all. NEVER GIVE UP.
May God bless you.

No comments: