Monday, October 20, 2008

Jared Birthday...

Wow.. yea.. finally... we behave reli like a classmate...
I have been in CAt group 16 for 4 months d...
Had celebrate most of my classmate birthday who born on august,sep, n october...
And.. today... JAred birthday celebration...
I think it was the most successful birthday celebration ever in the past 4 months... (past 4 months only)^^
Everyone enjoy it..
Everyone have fun..
Everyone show respect..
Everyone had also contribute so money for the cake n present...
Thanks to u guys who help sponsor...
N special thanks to Mr Jack... He sponsor 30 percent of the cost..
Its more than enough d...=D
Anyway.. Happy belated birthday to U. jAred..=D
Hope u Enjoy toDAY...^^



Well well well..
Back to myself..
DUnno wat happen to me..
Just dun have the mood to study..
MAybe.. is because of LAPTOP..
I wish I Dun have a laptop.. but not dun 1 my current laptop lar..^^
Once I have it.. i sure 1 d.. iF.. starting..If i dun have.. It doesnt matter..

No comments: