Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bad Morning, Tired AfterNoon , Good Evening

Bad MOrning,.
I woke up at 5.55am..
ANd.. I got a terrible headaches..
So.. I decide to continue sleep..
And dun 1 go college d..
THen.. at 8am.. jia juen called me..
And i woke up..
I answer the call..
He ask me where are U...
then... I said... HRmmm Rmmmm..... at HOme...><
THen he ask me wat time i'm going to college..
N.. i told him... Hrmmmm...10++..
BEcause tat time i feel alot better d..
SO.. 8.30 am..
I go wash my face, take a shower..
Then.. go take public transport to college..
It so piss me off.. Is tat.. I'm damm tired d.. N no strength.. because of headache..
I waited for taxi for quite long..
N.. the stupid idiot taxi driver 1 me to play RM20 to fetch me..
Its.. 2 much lar.. eventually.. It only cost RM7 to reach college..
N.. HE 1 RM20...
I'm wondering who is the ministry of transport..
He is so USELESS..
This problem had been around for quite a long time d.. N.. he DO ntg...
Since.. the problem is stil there.. cant solve...
then.. why do we need a ministry of transport??
Piss Off..

Tired Afternoon..
Feel exausted..

Good evening..
YeaH....
Finally..
I found out the problem d..
And I know how To solve it..
Will start make change...
Make my life better.. ^^

No comments: