Monday, August 3, 2009

2.8.09

Went to pc fair.
With gary and my long time no contact jor de friend.
Huey Hsia. Been 6 years.. lol.. no meet.
At last. yesterday. Went out with her n her friends to pc fair.
Which dunno wats their name.><

But they are funny.. nice to meet them..=D

A memoriable day.lol.. haha..
Gary lost my 1 slipper.
How he did it?
He borrow my slipper to wear because he dun 1 wear his sport-shoe to klcc.
So.. i borrow him mine.><
When back tat time.
We were in the sri petaling LRT car park.
He change bak to his sport shoe.
I guess he left one side of my slipper in the car park.lol. PRo..><

Anyway. had a nice day with gary n my old friends huey hsia n her buddys.=D
Watch land of the lost in klcc..
Make us laugh throughout the whole cinema.
U guys should go watch it.^^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aiks
din saw u at dere tim
hehe