Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Special Post for Jian Qin....^^

Well.. Abit regret I promise u that.. Reli lazy find time to post.. XD
but.. its ok.. lets the world know u more bar..
Let them know I had a wonderful friend like U..=D
I will make a special post for u..

Here let me introduce to u guys..
Ms Lee Jian QIn.. Or.. can call her Madam Lee..
THis sounds more respect for her.. lol.. haha..

She's a nice gal.. Friendly.. Caring.. Smart...n more...( well.. JQ.. dun too proud ah.. I just talk big here.. XD )

Let's use audit evident to prove tat is she reli deserve the charateristic above..XD( oMg.. i'm applying audit in my blog)

Friendly
She have good interpersonal skill, People loves to mix with her.. being her friend.

Caring
When i need help... She always there for me.. ( dun misunderstand reader..).. As In study.. haha..
I kinda bad.. I always wake her up from her beauty sleep.. ask her to help me out with few question that I dunno how to do.. she always willing to help me in my study.. (She very good ler..XD but.. finish reading sin... she will mgam me first before teaching me de.. say i always disturb her sleep... ) Good things never come easy.. need suffer sin de..lol.. anyway.. reli thank her for helping me..^^

Smart
Er.. should not call her smart... Should call her genius.. She everytime in class.. Day dreaming..( I guess so. dunno heard from which sources d).. chit chat with friends.. BUt her result.. was.. sooooo good.... Eh.. Jq.. teach me few technic le.. how to be genius.. ( Dun tell me u r born genius ya. lol..)

And more.. I malas to write more d..=D
you can add few credit to urself.. with evident ya.. so.. i will post it in my blog if I do agree with it..=D
Lets see how good are you..=D

Opinion
In our opinion,we (audit team) doesnt find any material mistatement on JQ...=D
Every evident shows that she's a good gal... GOOOOD GIRL.... rating.. 7/10..



Hmmm.. finally.. done my post d.. yea.. I fulLfill my promise.. lol..=D








1 comment:

jianqin said...

hey who told u i always day dreaming ya??y that person so notice me de??wakaka ee i also dunno o..u go ask my mum what she ate during her pregnancy la..i guess that's d reason for who am i now..wakaka or mayb the milk powder i drink when i was still baby..u go n check whether got relation anot lor..wakaka